Sunday 12 August 2012

Back to school fashion - for Boo!

Where did the summer go??? I can not believe back to school is just around the corner summer went wayyyy to fast for my liking!! Ava is in need of some new back to playschool clothes so while I was in the shopping centre last week I popped into h&m to oogle the new autumn collection for the kiddos.
I loove this shop for kids clothes it is very reasonably priced for the quality and they have such cute stuff. I don't like to spend a lot of money on clothes for school as they tend to get messed up really quickly however I do like cute stuff so h&m = happy mammy!!! Here are a few things I picked up.


This cute dress was €12.95. I am a sucker for anything red, white, navy and striped!! Link


My terrible "photography" skills do not do this cute little skirt any justice. It was €6.95.
This is not on the Irish website but they do have it in navy and red, I had a tough time making a decision on the colour!! Link ooh really want the navy one now :)


Stripped top to match above skirt. I think this was €5.95. I like to have fun playful clothes for back to school and so does Ava. I could not find this top on the website I think it may be last season.


My sister bought this adorable outfit for Ava also from h&m. I love this outfit it is soo cute not really a school outfit but I just had to include it aswell.
The cardigan was €6.95 and is a gorgeous lime green colour again my skills don't show it off so well.
The jeans were €12.95 and are so soft they have lime green flowers also so they tie in so nicely with the cardi. This outfit is the perfect transitional outfit for the coming months. Thanks Elaine!!


My mum also bought this fab quilted coat for Ava ( lucky little girl ). I get teased for all the red I put this child in!! It is from Dunnes Stores and was €14.00. It is not super heavy but will be cute paired with tights and boots for when the weather is not super cold. Thank you mammy!!

Another thing I like to do for school wardrobe is buy basic denim shorts and a skirt, I then buy multipacks of long sleeved tees and colourful tights and mix and match. Pair with boots and coordinating hair accessories and we have cute back to school looks without spending a fortune.

On another note we took the kids to Tayto park at the weekend Ava's friend came along also, we had a great time the weather was soo nice. The girls got their faces painted too cute!


Yep not a princess or fairy . .  . a tiger! Love her


This little guy slept most of the day. I have a lil guy clothing post for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment