Thursday 11 April 2013

What's in my bag!

I thought I would pop in today to share with you what I carry on a daily basis. I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old so I'm a Mommy on the go! I use a medium sized cross body bag for me and a small back pack that I carry my sons essentials in. Occasionally say the weekend when I feel like being fancy I will combine the two into a nice tote.

 My bag is from River Island it was a gift from my brother and his girlfriend at christmas.
It is the perfect size for running about with my kids. A cross body bag is an essential with kiddos!

Inside I keep the essentials. I use to carry a ton of stuff with me but over the years I've narrowed it down.
Much better on my back! 

Aldo studded purse, love this its the perfect size and is nice and neat.
H&m small cosmetic bag (contents to follow!!)
Tangle Tamer hairbrush by Denman. I love this brush I got this for my daughter who has long hair that is a
nightmare to brush. Highly recommend!
Missoni for Specsaver glasses, this is the case I keep handy!
Claires Accessories contact lense case
Htc phone ( not an iphone use, shocking I know!!)
Sure deoderant, loving these new condensed bottles.


On to my small cosmetics case. I have to have a bag within a bag, it keeps things
so organised and easy to find in my bag with can sometimes resemble a black hole!

I keep "lady products" hey keeping it real!!
Vaseline the aloe vera kind
Revlon lip butters in Creme brule and strawberry shortcake.
Mac Viva Glam iv 
Revlon Colourstay powder
Boots eye drops for dry eyes
Nail file
Bobbins and clip for me
Pink bow clip for Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment